Truck Or Treat


Well, today was different our traditional Truck or Treat was more of a parade and that's ok. The weather here is so much better than last year's snowstorm and 60 degrees tomorrow is a welcomed change. Lainey leads her class as they march on bye dressed as condiments. 


One of the coolest things Ella came up with was going out and doing a photo shoot. I never thought about that during this Covid crisis and I must say I love them! 






Even Lainey Got in on the action.



 
And It looks like the Man Cave makes an appearance

Ella's Pumpkin

Lainey's Pumpkin



Ok gang tomorrow is the big day I will post as soon as I can we have a few plans as long as they are not canceled. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great video -- love all the costumes! The photo shoot and the girls' pumpkins are wonderful too! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Condiment costumes--how clever. And I like the mask on the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete