"Covered" In Halloween


 


Thank You Elvira for the new song but as COVID gets out of hand in our town we can only hope the porch lights will be on.



I watched Haunt over the weekend and was not impressed but when those end credits rolled and this song played I stuck around. Such an eerie sound with a beautiful voice like that.



I figure we might have a few Miley fans stopping by not the best cover but not bad.


Well...


My youngest found this song we still go back to it such a beautiful rendition.



Here is one for your playlist nothing creepy about a few girls singing right?

Man, we are in the home stretch! I really need to head over to the Countdown to Halloween home page and visit other bloggers and you should too.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way the Broken Peach does that Halloween song with such disjointed movements that they almost look like stop motion figures.

    ReplyDelete