Halloween Countdown in Five

Man, I can not believe October is on our doorstep already! Of course, The Man Cave will be taking part in the Countdown To Halloween Blog hop you still have time to sign up just click on the link can get those candy corn ideas a popping. Pretty sure I'm set on how this year will look so here is a sneak peek.


I love Sunday Funday where I will post jokes or puzzles or food finds you name it I promise it will always be something Halloween Fun.


Music Monday has become a staple on my site and I have already dug up some tones from the grave, new and old, so crank it up and dance your way into the Cave every Monday.



My main goal for this year is to finally watch the Halloween Tree. And I plan to watch it in style aka VHS baby! I have had this on VHS for a few years now so I just need to sit and press play. I also have a few other oddities planned.


Wednesday is exciting to me I have a few new ideas planned out. As the title suggests it will mainly come from Haunted House's and Yard Haunts from around our area. If this goes as planned I will be really pleased and you should be mildly entertained.


Look Halloween is for all the kids in us, not just scary movies and bumps in the night it's about that old family fun we have right?


I know what I just said above but as you get older it is about those scary movies right? So check back on Friday this year's goal is to watch Halloween from last year, yeah I'm that far behind. And dig up some old classics as well my backlog is ever-growing and I need to use this month to catch up. 


Probably the longest-running tradition on this site Svengoolie Saturdays but there might be a slight chance I throw in a few other horror host's this year.

So there you go I know I will be quite the next few days I a prepare the site for the big Countdown but man I'm already excited.

And don't forget there is still time to sign up or to check out everybody that has already signed up just head over to  Countdown To Halloween

5 comments:

  1. So excited for the time ahead. Decorated my house today. Mood is in place. Hope we all have fun, but also hope it goes by nice and slooooow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm excited and have been working on getting everything ready for 10/1 as well! I'm eager to see what you, and everyone else, have in store this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gag - having a lot of Family issues. Feeling very unprepared but still participating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love that you have the graphics for each day. I might see if I can make time to do that as I'm planning daily themes.

    ReplyDelete