Punk Rock and Ska glad to have you back.


This week lets look at a few new songs that have hit the airwaves shall we? Frist up Greenday released the first song last week and feelings are mixed! I'm ok with them going back to there punk roots but this song just feels off. I'm excited about a new album so let us hope this song just happens to be the bands weakest.



So does anybody remember the big SKA movement of the mid 90's you know bands like Cherry Poppin Daddys, Big Bad Voodo Daddy, and the powerhouse band Reel Big Fish? NO? Shame on you you missed some great tunes. Working at a record store around the same time lead us to discovery bands that nobody heard of. One of those bands seems to have put it all together once again that band Buck O Nine! I loved these guys and posted a few months back that the released a new single to YouTube. Well, Somehow a new album came out this August and I missed but thankfully their new song popped up on my list and man I'm happy. Check it out and let me know in the comments how you feel about it.



Have a listen to their earlier single "Top Of The World"



No comments:

Post a Comment