Breaking Svengoolie News


Our favorite ghoul Svengoolie his heading to the DC Universe this October! DC and MeTV are bringing fans one of the quirkiest pop-culture mashups of all time when SVENGOOLIE MEETS THE DC UNIVERSE, a series of custom inserts featured in DC comic books on sale throughout the month of October. Each two-page “chapter” will be written by DC Publisher and Svengoolie superfan Dan DiDio , with an assist from Svengoolie himself, plus art by Chris Jones.






“This is a dream come true for someone who’s been a life-long fan of DC super-heroes since I first got into comics as a kid,” says Koz. “I couldn’t be prouder to have Svengoolie standing side by side with these iconic characters. I definitely identify with them, too; after all, I have to put on my costume before I can do my job, too!”


On the run from (what else?) an army of homicidal rubber chickens, Svengoolie gets some unexpected help from Wonder Woman and John Stewart, who urge him to get to the Hall of Justice. But before he can make it to safety, he has to survive a showdown against the one responsible for these perilous pullets, The Joker!

You this guy has been pounding fingers on his Iphone makeing sure my comic book ordering friends know I need to get a hold of these so stay tuned this October for a complete review. 

2 comments: