** Caution More Proud Dad Moments **

Sorry, no Halloween today I want to take a moment and share a few pictures of Ella's Confirmation this past weekend. 



She was even asked out of 80 kids to bring up the gifts to Bishop Jenky! A true honor.



It's pretty cool that both kids picked Saint Genesius the Saint for Theater given both of them are actors on stage. 



What a beautiful day! I could not be more proud of my girls. 

Also here are a few pictures I grabbed this week that I want to share.


I almost missed this "Waterfall in the Sky" as it disappeared rather quickly.


Wednesday was a crazy day as well we said goodbye to Aunt Nancy but with a heavy heart, Lainey still played her basketball game (Winning 28-10) as we left the gray sky seemed to open up and smile at us just above our church we all said Thank You, Nancy, as we walked to the car. 



4 comments: