They're grrrrreat!


My taste buds are begging for more!! I'm sure you have all seen Tony The Tiger has leaped into the fall classic this year giving us Pumpkin Spice Frosted Flakes! Milk has never tasted so good as this bowl calls to me in the middle of the night has my mind can not wait for the morning.


I was a skeptic when I put the box in my cart wondering how bad this was going to get. To my surprise the cereal is very mild as the sugar of the Frosted Flake still shines through you find your self with just the right amount of spice, thank god! If you have not tried this yet it is well worth the shelf space next to Boo Berry.

5 out of 5

As a bonus how about a Tony the Tiger pumpkin stencil? 





Click Above for More Trick's and Treats!

9 comments:

  1. I felt the same way. Was worried it would be too much, but the flavor is so subtle. It actually pairs nicely with the sweet. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to pick up a second box for next month definitely a good Fall flavor.

      Delete
  2. I paired this with the Special K Apple Cinnamon and it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you put both in the same bowl? Interesting.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it's how I usually have cereal. I mix two in the same bowl.

      Delete
  3. I tried the Halloween themed Frosted Flakes w/ marshmallows, but haven't tried this one yet. I'll give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up - eating pumpkin frosted flakes in the middle of the night!

    ReplyDelete