2020 The Year of The Doc


Man 2020 was a great year in movies for me, as I look back at everything I watched I was surprised by the number of Documentaries on the list. With so many good flicks let's see if I can pick one to lead the pack.


With Six Documentaries on this list, it was clear that music was still getting me through this crazy year. The Beastie Boys Story was by far the king of this crop with the Bee Gee's, Get Thrashed and ZZ Top duking it out for the next spot.

I was shocked I only watched three documentaries about horror movies this year and four about Disney! The Social Dilemma proved all along that Facebook is evil but my email to I did not know that!

Belushi is worth your time as well as The Search for Weng Weng. This could be one of the only lists as we wrap up 2020 that will not have The Tiger King closer to the top. Sure it was a fun distraction when COVID had us in a lockdown but the novelty wore off rather quickly.



4 comments:

  1. I have yet to watch Tiger King but sometime when I have nothing better to do, I'll watch it. "Just to belong," LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you have to watch just to join the cool kids lol

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of documentaries. I don't remember when I last watched one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, My name is White am from USA .....  and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted  him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com . Or reach him on what's app +2349038518881 or  call him  . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

    ReplyDelete