Yep Christmas Dad Jokes!

 


Q. Who gives baby sharks their presents on Christmas?
A. 




Q. What kind of cars do Santa’s elves drive?
A. Toy-otas



Q. What does a gingerbread man use to keep his bed warm?
A. A cookie sheet



Q. How can you tell snowmen from snowwomen?
A. Check for snowballs.




Q. What did the first snowman says to the second snowman?
A. “I don’t know about you, but I smell carrots.”


Q. Who is Santa’s male favorite singer?
A. Elf-is Presley


Q. Why are Christmas trees so bad at knitting?
A. Because they always drop their needles.






Merry Christmas you filthy animals!





4 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! Hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, My name is White am from USA .....  and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted  him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com . Or reach him on what's app +2349038518881 or  call him  . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

    ReplyDelete