Creepmas Gifts 2020


 We all love that sparkling wrapping paper under the tree every year in hopes that it's something we have wished for. So let us help spread the Creepmas cheer this year with a few gifts you could find under your Creepmas tree.



It is 2020 after all and in many ways finding Pee and Poo under your tree would make sense right?



What two-year old's Creepmas be complete without an Animal puzzle? They might as well fit together in such a loving way.



But if your children are more into stuffed animals well there is this guy... or thing??



Or maybe this one?? I think those are real teeth FYI.



And for that child that has everything make sure to pick up this Magical Tusked Narwhal! With 3 adorable animals to impale you can sure bet this bad boy will bring hours of fun.




Ummmmm well Ummm stocking stuffer anyone?



I'm not going to lie I would buy this for my child in a heartbeat!



Judging by the look on his face this is really painful or he really likes it! 



Hey, Batman needs some love too you know! Oh, I have so many jokes but I will hold off.



Don't we all want Herpes for Creepmas? Mabe some Ecoli? Never the less I would love for one of these to show up under my tree this year. And we can not leave out the star of the show.




 COVID man I sure hope Santa is not a super spreader!


Happy Creepmas to all! And take a moment to check out a few others celebrating the festive season.



I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS





6 comments:

  1. I really like the toothy thing that looks like an Ewok/Yoda love child. I actually have a set of mini holiday microbes on my Creepmas tree. They are all decked out for the holidays, mono is wearing a little sprig of mistletoe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats awesome! My wife really wants the whole set.

      Delete
  2. OMG, so many horrifying things! The furries with the teeth! The road-kill cat! The superhero (?) with the Big Dick Energy, LOL! The viruses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Those toothy things are....something

    ReplyDelete