Next On Disney+: January 2021


 The Cave has you covered with Disney+ for January. Kind of a weak line up for those cold winter nights ahead.  The good news we finally have Wanda Vision coming at the end of the month.

Friday, January 1

700 Sharks

Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who!

Great Shark Chow Down

Mega Hammerhead

Mr. Popper’s Penguins

Wolverine, The (2013)

Earth to Ned

Friday, January 8

Disney Fam Jam

Ferdinand

Star Wars Forces of Destiny: Volume 1

Star Wars Forces of Destiny: Volume 2

Star Wars Forces of Destiny: Volume 3

Star Wars Forces of Destiny: Volume 4

Toy Story That Time Forgot

Extras - Beyond the Clouds: The Anatomy of Emotion



Marvel Studios: Legends Premiere

“Marvel Studios: Legends” serves as an exciting refresher for the various heroes and villains making their way to the highly anticipated streaming shows premiering on Disney+, setting the stage for the upcoming adventures. The first two episodes will feature Wanda Maximoff and Vision.

Friday, January 15


Disney Elena of Avalor (s3)

Doctor Doolittle 3

Isle of Dogs





Mary Poppins Returns

WandaVision Premiere
“WandaVision” is a blend of classic television and the Marvel Cinematic Universe in which Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) and Vision (Paul Bettany)—two super-powered beings living idealized suburban lives—begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems. The new series is directed by Matt Shakman; Jac Schaeffer is the head writer.


Friday, January 22


Wild Uganda

Pixar Popcorn Premiere
Grab a quick snack of Pixar! This collection of mini shorts stars your favorite characters in all-new, bite-size stories. Created directly by Pixar animators as a quick pop of Pixar fun.



Friday, January 29


Dinosaurs (s1)

Dinosaurs (s2)

Dinosaurs (s3)

Dinosaurs (s4)

Epic

The Incredible Dr. Pol

Ramona and Beezus

Texas Storm Squad



Looks like this January will be a good month to catch up on my backlog and to continue my quest to watch all the Star Wars Movies in order. And most likely watch the last episode of The Mandalorian six more times!



2 comments:

  1. I'm going to subscribe to Disney+ in order to watch "Falcon & Winter Soldier" when it's streaming. Then I'll watch the other 3 new Marvel series too. They all look excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, My name is White am from USA .....  and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted  him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com . Or reach him on what's app +2349038518881 or  call him  . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

    ReplyDelete