Tonight On Svengoolie The Invisible Woman


 
The Invisible Woman
1940 | NR | 1 Hr 12 Min | Comedy | Universal

Director: 
A. Edward Sutherland

Writers: 
Curt Siodmak
Joe May 

Stars: 
Virginia Bruce
John Barrymore
John Howard

Synopsis:
The eccentric Professor Gibbs puts an ad in the newspaper: "WANTED: A human being willing to become invisible. No remuneration. Box P19." But Gibbs is no crackpot. He really did invent the invisibility machine, and he really does need his first human guinea pig. He's rather surprised when the K. Carroll who answers his ad turns out to be a woman: Kitty Carroll, a dress model with an oppressive boss. And that boss is the real reason she wants to be invisible. The beleaguered model wants to revenge herself on him and thus win one for the working girl. Meanwhile, the loony scientist's patron, the wealthy playboy Richard Russell, learns he has just squandered every penny of the family fortune on girls who sue. His long suffering manservant keeps threatening to resign. But if that invisibility machine works, Richard will have it made - again. Unfortunately, the machine has attracted the interest of some thugs whose boss is stuck in Mexico unable to cross the border. Invisibility is just what he needs to get past the checkpoint.


The Invisible Woman awaits you on Me-TV tonight at 8pm eastern/pacific, 7 pm central, or, if unsure of station and time in your area, please check your local listings or at www.metv.com . MeTV would love for you to live-Tweet along with the scores of Sven fans on Twitter during the show, using the hashtag #svengoolie at the end of all your posts! Chicago viewers can enjoy a second look at Return of the Vampire at 11 am on our main local channel, CW26. But who has time for that this morning It is all about...




Hail to Purple Hail To White Hail to the Northwestern!!! Go Cats, kick some Buckeye butt today.





2 comments:

  1. Hello, My name is White am from USA .....  and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted  him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com . Or reach him on what's app +2349038518881 or  call him  . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

    ReplyDelete