Halloween Mask



Updated added more pictures. 

So I'm looking for a little help on this one. I picked this mask up at a school rummage sale last week. It is so bazaar and yet fascinating yet I have no clue where or what it is from. So I turn to you my blogger friends if you have any clues please let me know. Here are a few more pictures of the mask it has no markings or writing of any kind making it very hard to figure out.



Front of the Mask

Inside the Mask

I did find this inside as well.

This is the side not your average strap or string.


1 comment:

  1. You could search Google images for "Cesar mask" and information about them - Pinterest might be another good place to look.
    Weird that it's unfinished, unpainted, but it's just a weird mask, period.
    Very cool!

    ReplyDelete