Dollar Tree finds!


Not much this week mainly trades from Swapadvd.com and the Doller Tree has Blu's for a buck...


Amongst those Blu-Rays was Darkman and the DVD Arctic Blast. The Wraith game from swap but it was kind of gross so I'm pretty bummed about that one. Also from Swap I picked up.....



I picked up Scanners and Queens of Scream was in the Wal-Mart Dump bin for 3 bucks. I have never heard of Arctic Blast but low budget cheese for a dollar will get me everytime.  I did not own I Know What You Did Last Summer yet and someday that will be a movie I can show the girls durning a sleep over! Oh and speaking of the girls I picked up the new Sound of Music but they already took that. 

Have you picked up anything good this week? Let me know below. 

Comments

Popular This Week

Creepmas Short Flick!

Killing Floor: Krampus

That Sinterklass!

Better Watch Out its Creepmas!