Halloween Count Down Day 20! To soon for Christmas

Fall

So today has been an odd day. With temperatures in the 40's and gray skies, it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. And this is not good. It's bad enough that today at work I walked into Christmas Tree's and lights. Aug! And it gets worse I stopped by the local second-hand store and picked up a Christmas Cd! If that's not enough my 4 years old wanted to watch Frosty the Snowman! Good grief it is October 20th. But hope came in the form of mail today from  Netflix I received Never Sleep Again: the elm street legacy and my prize from AEIOU...and sometimes Why came today. I was lucky enough to be picked and receive U.S. Army Werewolf Sniper Manual! Hot Damn and a bonus plastic skeleton. Not to mention the scratch and sniff sticker on the letter. (Photo coming soon) So there is still some hope for tonight after the nightmare of Parent Teacher Conferences.


 U.S. Army Werewolf Sniper Manual [Book]

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you're going to have to book some "me time" to watch that DVD. It is Awesome!

    And happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dex I have to let you know how the dvd was. I have heard so many great things about it.

    ReplyDelete