You'll Die Laughing! It Runs Riot!


the old dark house
1963 | PG | 1 Hr 26 Min | Comedy | Hammer

Director: William Castle

Writers: Robert Dillon

Stars: Tom Poston, Robert Morley, Janette Scott

Synopsis:

An American who sells cars in England receives a mysterious invitation from an old, eccentric millionaire to visit his house in which he lives with his twin brother.




I'm excited I have never seen this flick and its a William Castle win win!! Make sure to tune in tonight at 8 pm eastern/pacific, 7 central on MeTV, or check listings in your area ( or at www.metv.com ) for the time and channel. Twitter fans keep live-tweeting during the show, using the hashtag #svengoolie!



2 comments:

  1. This rings a very, very vague bell in my memory. I wonder if I saw it on TV at some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see this was going to be on. I watched it a few years ago when I was making my way through all of Castle's movies. This one is a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete