What I Played in 2019

Just a quick snapshot of what I played in 2019, as you can see what months we had musicals. I'm a little shocked at only playing 21 games this year. I never care about the achievements or my game score but I do like looking back on what I played. I'm not sure how they break this down but I know in October we played a lot of Friday The 13th as well yet it does not show up on the list.



I will say Untitled Goose Game is worth the hype and Stanger Things will be played more soon, in fact, we just started playing for the first time the other day.





So this might not be a complete list but it is a snapshot. What was your favorite game of the year?


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you for as many times that I have watched people play I never could catch on. Not sure why but I just can't. Same goes with euchre I just can't do it.

      Delete
  2. I'm a PC gamer and have a bit of an older rig so I don't play a lot of newer, AAA games but was nicely surprised that it met requirements for Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order. I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete