Farewell To The Summer

      

Still trying to hone in on my editing skills when it comes to the iPhone. There are some pretty powerful tools that I'm impressed with. Last night we had such beautiful clouds rolling in at dusk so I was out to see what this thing could do. I came away with a small Art piece that I call Farewell To The Summer. Let me know what you think and if you like it please head over to the YouTube channel and give me a thumbs up. Also, let me know what you think in the comments below. I'm still a little rusting from my film and edit days but I just love working with this medium and I'm really impressed with what I can do on an iPhone.

2 comments:

  1. Your soundtrack scared My Rare One who is watching TV in the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny! Here is the link for the whole 8 minute song if you would like it. http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Sektor_304/Falsia_3/04_sektor_304_-_i_m_not_your_iron_man

    ReplyDelete