What Did I Watch In March Not Much

As you can see March was still a slow movie-watching month around here. Join me as I take look back on what I watched and how I ranked these flicks on Letterbox.com. 



Watched on Wednesday, March 25, 2020. I really enjoyed Police Academy 2 for what it is worth. This is also the first time the series went PG so us young kids could catch it on the big screen back in 1985!


 



Watched on Sunday, March 22, 2020. So this was part of the new Watch Party you can do with Netflix. A few of us camp buddies got together to check this one out. I'm not sure if it really holds up and still not sure why we need a sequel. In the end, it was more fun chatting with friends. 







"If anyone can defeat the Coronavirus it’s Daniel Son! You can’t beat that 80s soundtrack!" That's what I wrote on March 22nd. Who would have guessed that the COVID would take over our lives like it has? The cool part about watching Karate Kid both girls knew what we were watching and sat down to join us. 

Still a classic!



Watched this during one of those nights I was having trouble sleeping. If you are a fan of music this is a fun ride if your a fan of ZZ Top this should be at the top of your list. I would have been happier with another hour! Just the right blend of old and new.

Skip the Tiger King watch this instead.


Watched on Saturday, March 7, 2020. Well, let's just say the wife made me do it. It's her favorite so what do you do. 






Watched on Friday, March 6, 2020. I was bored ok and it was on so you know why not. It still holds up fine and I just might go back and watch the others after I finish Police Acadamy. 






Ok so I was to do a blog hop and this was the flick I picked. Even tho I never did write the post it's probably a good thing. This movie was so so bad it took me days to watch it!  In fact, I could not finish it there are still ten minutes left and I can not do it! If you like dumb movies with naked girls than this one is for you.

This sucked so bad!

So there you go a whopping 7 movies! Thanks to the Coronaviuras I should be able to pass that up I have a major backlog to take care of.

2 comments:

  1. Karate Kid is a classic! And it's the only one of these I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been considering the ZZ Top doc. I was never a super fan but they were the second concert I went to, the Afterburner tour.

    ReplyDelete