Still Here In Quarantine Mode

So how is everybody holding up? Going into my second week away from work and doing ok, I miss working but enjoying the time with family. I managed to put together a few more videos this week. Remember you can always follow my YouTube channel.




First up with this wonderful lock down our town thrown together a drive through Easter Bunny and Friends event. I have to say it was pretty cool and even tho my kids might be a tad old but we needed to get out of the house, you know?  So sit back relax and join us, shall you? And keep your windows rolled up for the safety of yourself and others.





Of course, Easter had a different look this year, and while we stay in we still find ways to get out safely. For example on Saturday we where egged. Yep, some of our friends came by snuck around the house and hide eggs. So we paid it forward hitting a few of our friends. You'll find that as part of this week's Coronavirus video. Enjoy...


Ok, and as a bonus, I found some old video of the girls doing a fashion show in 2010! So for fun, I tossed it together and you know if you would like the video is here for you. 



Hang in there everybody! The light seems to be at the end of the tunnel and fingers crossed it's almost in view!




5 comments:

  1. That drive-through Easter Bunny event was a great idea but OMG the lineup of cars to get into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that fashions show is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy people are finding new ways to express creativity during this. Are you tuned into John Krasinski's SomeGoodNews YouTube channel?

    ReplyDelete