No so funny Sunday 😥


You know I never get political but dang our president is such an ass throughout this COVID-19! I have never cringed so much in my life! And the simple fact that our press conference here in Illinois has opened up by saying do not ingest bleach or any other household cleaner is sad!! And it is sad that people from Illinois are trying such a dumb ass thing!


But the meme's are kind of funny so maybe today will not be such a Sunday Funnies but I have to share some of them!






WHAT A DUMB ASS!! Honestly, I can no longer listen to this man!






Please be safe everybody we all need each other during this! Reach out to friends you have not heard from in awhile family you only talk to during reunions and check in on your neighbors making sure they are ok as well. 



4 comments:

  1. That's got to win the prize as 2020's Stupidest Remark Ever. Good memes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These memes are so funny. Love the pumpkin spiced clorox - not that I want to ingest any. Thank our healthcare workers - they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete