*Gulp* Hospital Visit


Had to take Ella to the hospital in Peoria, Il yesterday it was quite the experience. First, both of us were on edge going into a dang hospital with all of this going on! Then somehow we missed getting our temperature taken when we walked in so we got yelled at for that and had to go back. Maybe if the nurse was standing at her post-life would have been easier. Then to sit in a quiet waiting room was so odd. They must be limiting how many appointments they do in a day. All is well with Ella she needs to watch her Blood Sugars during this time of anxiety. The more nervous she gets the more insulin she is burning. They did give her (If you can call it) good news the death rate in type one is extremely low! My asthma is a much higher risk yay me. I'm at such a crossroad I can stay home paid for another few weeks or go back to work. Part of me wants to stay home but a big part of me misses my team but breathing through this mask is tuff. I guess time will tell I have to let them know by Friday.

I hope you guys are keeping safe.





6 comments:

  1. Yikes - hope everything is ok. Those are some smart looking masks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made some changes seems to be working so far.

      Delete
  2. I think you should do some Winter Soldier cosplay while wearing that mask. Scare the bejesus out of everyone, LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I told my wife I wish it was Blue so I could dress up like Sub Zero

      Delete
  3. Glad everyone is okay! I know it's tough to be out of the normal routine but if you're able to stay home and still get paid, absolutely do that, especially being at a higher risk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm taking another week next week they just gave us two more weeks so I could be off until June if needed.

      Delete