Did a little Movie Marathon Last Night

Both kids where at sleep overs last night to the wife and I had a rare moment to catch up on some movies. So here is just a quick hit on how we felt about them.








First up The Other Woman. We  both wanted to check this one out. If fell way short of our expectations. I like Leslie Mann but she drove both of us nuts during this movie.

3 Bloody Brains out of 5











Next up HBO was running Blended. We missed the first 10 minutes but decided to dive in anyway. We both like Drew Barrymore so way not right. Seems this movie is getting some bad press I think its up for a razzie even though we enjoyed it. Pretty predictable but fun non the less. Much better then The Other Woman.

3 Bloody Brains out of 5










So  by this time it was getting late and really we where just waiting for that call saying your daughter wants to come home. So we hit up Netflix and settled for Silver Linings Playbook. I must say Bradly Cooper was fantastic. Knowing how these people suffer first hand he was wonderful. Jennifer Lawarence did a great job as well. It's a great movie that was worth all the Oscar buzz a few years ago.

4 Bloody Brains out of 5








I know Mann again right? Well this time she was a little less annoying. This movie was the best one of the night. My wife and I kept saying its us, Oh my gosh that's our girls. Now I did not have any trouble turning 40 but why is wives cant deal with it? This was a very enjoyable movie on so many levels. If you have not see this yet I have to say find it its well worth it.

4 Bloody Brains out of 5













So their it is in a nut shell we finally gave in to the fact that our kids where fine and having the time of there lives and that this dad could stop worrying. It was great to just veg out on the couch with my wife and get caught up with a few movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment