The Best of 2017!


It's that time again man feels only like last year that we take a quick look at what was the best of 2017.

Best Movie Non Horror


I still think about this movie yet today and I watched it way back on January 5th. you can read that review here.

Best Short Story


Yep edging out Puppet Master Axis Termination my favorite low budget film studio Full Moon drove home two amazing shows this past year. Now if they would only make more!! Here is a look at Ravenwolf Towers. 

Yeah Why did I like it:


Yeah, it is odd but I did not hate the Emoji Movie so now you know just what kind of blog this is. (Here is the Review)


The movie worth the Revisit


Yep, Rockula from 1990's and it is getting a Blu-Ray release this year! This was the most fun I have had watching a movie in a long long time! (Click Here)


Best Horror Flick I watched this year:


Man, this was a ton of fun sure it came out late 2016 but it was not easy to find! Check out the review here.

Runner-Up...


Sure it was the weakest of the series so far but still a fun trip! (Here)

Best Thing on YouTube


The Midnight Hour blew me away and instantly transported me back to 1985! (Here)

Ok so like I said a few days ago I just did not sit and watch as many movies this past year. Something I hope to change in 2018! So Happy New Year and here is to watching movies and writing about how bad they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment