Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Wow, gang Christmas has come and gone, we lost, even more, celebrities and the New Year is upon us. I for one can not wait for 2018 in hopes that it turns into a better year. I did not have a bad 2017 just disappointing one I feel like I was sick most of the year. In fact, I got sick again on Christmas Eve and have spent my vacation on the couch.

I definitely had a fun Christmas and a white one at that but I can not lie I look forward to the days we can sleep in just a little bit that morning I love my youngest but getting up at 5 AM to start a long day makes for well a long day. I received some pretty cool gifts like a Tony Romo bubble head and the Friday the 13th video game but the best surprise came from the mind of that little 9year old. She is such a smart kid after I poured hours upon hours playing Stardew Valley she was smart enough to ask her mom to take to the internet looking for merchandise for the game. The end result was a kick-ass shirt that I did not see coming in a million years.


So now the big announcement for the upcoming year. As always I look for a fun new way to blog every year and I found an Idea that is right up my alley. So watch for the 52 Weeks of Gratitude challenge. This blog as doing just what I set out for it to do, help me cope, better spelling and of course working on my grammar.  And it sounds like a fun way for you to get to know me better. So watch for that soon. Also, I would like to get back to watching movies! 2017 found me falling behind once again and that has me bummed out as well.


So I think that's it my holiday in a nutshell. I hope to feel a little better today a write a few post's I always like doing a best of the year post even if it was a slow year. Also did watch a family movie the other day and look forward to sharing it with you soon. Until then Cheers to all and Happy New Year!



2 comments:

  1. Here's to a healthier New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a smarty you have for a daughter. Here's wishing you the best in 2018.

    ReplyDelete