Holiday Movie Catch Up


Just a quick rundown of a few other Holiday treats that I watched this year.


Wanted to knock this off the bucket list thought it would be a mindless comedy. Sadly it is just a ho-hum comedy. The boring start did not help the ending any. The last 15 minutes are cute as well as predictable.

2 Ninja Santa's out of 5




This Home Alone clone had nothing original about it. The cute young cast just could not save this snooze fest. 

2 Ninja Santa's out of 5




Strange enough I did not deep dive into the Hallmark movie overload this year. Sure it is the same old plot but Return to Christmas Creek was a fun ride. I really fell for Kristen Hansen she was not over the top sweet. 

4 Ninja Santa's Out of 5


I feel this one deserves a review on its own. I have never seen animation drawn so dark and yet so beautiful! As the flow took you through Klaus you can see the progression of light and bright colors happing it's pretty magical I must say. If you are still looking for some holiday spirit fire up the old Netflix and check out Klaus.

4 Ninja Santa's out of 5



One more pleasant surprise filled my stocking this year! 2018's the Grinch was in a word, wonderful!
With so much charm eye-popping colors and energy flowing it was hard not to feel the holiday cheer after this one. It was also nice to see Cindy Lou Who step forward to become the star of the show. Cindy Lou brings a fresh take to an old tale. 

4 Ninja Santa's out of 5

Oof is a word for my lack of movie watching this year! Only 40 movies so far with less than a week to go. I will never hit my goal of 75 but I will put some work into hitting my average of 52 before the year ends thanks to a small vacation coming up. I would like to hit up a few more Holiday flicks before deep diving into Disney Plus for 2020. I sure hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season.


2 comments: