Enuff is never Enough!


Sometimes you hear a band that you just wonder how is it they are still around. But to some that band is your all-time favorite and you just can't wait for new music well for me that band is Enuff Znuff! The Chicago boys seem to keep kicking and screaming through life and I love it! After Donnie (lead singer) left the band you could not help but think this is it its over. Not for Chip Z'nuff, he picked up the mic this time around and Enuff Z'nuff carries on with their 21st album. With their new sound, they still manage to keep pop metal alive!


      

Even though songwriter and lead Donnie Vie have left  Chip sounds better than even I thought he would. And the reviews so far have been very positive towards the album. Diamond Boy hit shelves last week and proves you can't take the 80's out of this old man rock on Chip rock on! 



So do a fanboy a favor take a listen and let me know what you think in the comments below. And make sure you check out Get High On A New Thing the time I hung out with the band by clicking here

1 comment:

  1. I was shocked to see this on a recent new release list! Didn't know they were still around.

    ReplyDelete