My Latest Pick Up's


Not much in the way of pickups lately but I had to share the VHS tape that I did pick up! Those of you that stop by from time to time know I love my Full Moon Horror. I have been trying to find anything I could on VHS but due to their popularity they are extremely hard to find here in the sticks.  So when I stumbled onto Puppet Master 4 on VHS my eyes grow large! I could not pick it up fast enough!


The case is a bit of a mess, but the tape looks good and plays just fine. The only other thing is that it is a promotional copy. But I'm  OK with that it's not like I'm going to watch the VHS tape too often the Blu-Ray is coming out soon. Just nice to have it on the shelf.


It was kind of odd to see trailers on here for a family show and a kid show from Paramount pictures long before Charles Band started to distribute once again. And yes I did watch it even with the watermark popping in and out every seven to ten minutes I still enjoyed it. It also has the Video Zone Magazine at the end which I did not have on the DVD copy so the was a treat. Plus at .25 cents you just can not go wrong.


Last, pick up was this cool vintage witch cut out. I just could not pass her up.

Comments

Popular This Week

Rare Car found in the Illinois Valley

Better Watch Out its Creepmas!

That Sinterklass!

Creepmas Short Flick!

Egypt's ancient loves live again in evil!