Count Down To Halloween Day 2 The Zombies are Coming


I can not think of a better way to kick off Zombie Tuesday's then with some The Walking Dead News.

For the second consecutive year, AMCTV.com is launching The Walking Dead original webisodes. Titled "Cold Storage," the web series is developed, produced and directed by Emmy Award and Greg Nicotero.

"Cold Storage" tells the story of a young man, Chase (played by Josh Stewart), trying to reach his sister in the early days of the zombie apocalypse. He finds temporary shelter in a storage facility run by a former employee named BJ (played Daniel Roebuck); however, things are not what they appear.

In addition to Stewart (The Dark Knight Rises) and Roebuck (Lost), the cast of "Cold Storage" includes Cerina Vincent (Cabin Fever) as Kelly and Chris Nelson (Kill Bill) as Harris.

Watch all four webisodes now!


 
For the other 3 episodes check out AMCTV.com. And make sure you check out all the great post's being shared over at www.countdowntohalloween.com





4 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to the NEW season! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree! I don't watch much TV but this is one I don't miss. Thanks For stopping by.

      Delete
  2. My brother bought me Season 1 and 2 of WD because with Jake I haven't been able to watch ANY, now I am going to pig out, no pun intended!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my do watch it all at once! lol you'll have nightmares.

      Delete