New Funko Pops!

Funko just announced a few cool items. Still, not a huge collector of Funko but the McDonalds figures look fun.  And as of writing this, the Funko web site is old out!





I guess Chucky in a can is some type of mystery package and already I'm not sold on the look. But fest your eyes below!!

Look at that Minnie and Mickey!! Now, these just might find its way into the Man Cave! And it also looks like Hocus Pocus will get another run this year although they seem to have sold out as well. 

October 24 Casper will finally be immortalized in plastic! Now this one might have to sit in the Man Cave for sure!

And a new wave of Simpson's Tree House of Horror is on its way.

So are you looking to pick any of these up? Do you collect Funko? Let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I like the Monster Minions and the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror ones. I don't collect Funko per se, but I do have a few of various superheroes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Funko until now. The Simpsons figures look good, though.

    ReplyDelete