Today's most astounding adventure...that started a million years ago! Tonight On Svengoolie!



**Disclaimer see below**

Dinosaurus!
1960 | Unrated | 1 hr 23 min | Adventure Comedy | Universal 


Director: 
Irvin S. Yeaworth Jr.

Writers: 
Jack H. Harris 
Dan E. Weisburd 

Stars: 
Ward Ramsey
Paul Lukather
Kristina Hanson


On a small tropical island, Bart Thompson and his crew are blasting the sea bed to deepen the harbor. In doing so, they seem to have dug into an ice-cold underwater pocket where they find two perfectly preserved dinosaurs. They remove the beasts to the shore where during a nighttime thunderstorm they are struck by lightning and reanimated. The unscrupulous island manager, Mike Hacker, also made a find: a Neanderthal man, who is also reanimated. While the Neanderthal and his new friend, a young boy named Julio, get into mischief Bart and the others must find a way to protect themselves from the rampaging beasts.




** Ugh I have been working with the new blogger and sending in any trouble I have been encountering so they can work out the kinks.  Sure its frustrating I had this set for Saturday and it did not publish. Also, those that visit my site know I have kept a formula for my Sven post's as well as reviews but the new Blogger has yet to let me keep it that way. I sure hope they listen to my feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment