Happy Birthday Lou.

Sorry, Gang, it has been far too long! Sadly that dang Depression bug hits me every time when January and February roll around. I thought for sure I was beating its ass this year because it really did not hit until February itself.

But today is time to celebrate as my baby turns 11!! Good lord, where does time go?



It's crazy watching your kids grow up and yet so much fun. But with that said these kids are going to wear us out with Volleyball season coming to an end, we thought for sure things would slow down. Silly us Lainey joins Track, Ella is still doing Mamma Mia and thankfully my wife has found a job after 6 long months. We did find time though to sit at the dinner table and catch up with one another before somebody is out the door for a practice someplace. Call me crazy but I love it.

Mamma Mia (Arrow Pointing to Ella 
So when was the last time you went roller skating? If your anything like me you said well over 35 to 40 years! Sadly the roller rink seems to be a dying fad just like the drive-in! So when Lainey asked to have her party at the closest Rink my wife, of course, said let's do it! And we did, and it was a blast! So lace up those skates hit play on your ABBA tape and let's roll.

Happy Birthday, Lainey!


And finally, today marks five years since I lost my mom whoever said time heals all wounds is full of it, Miss You Mom.



Ok time to get back to movies and random chit chat.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lainey! Be a star, Ella! Congrats on the new job, Madame Bob! And now that March is here, hopefully with better weather and more sunlight, I hope your depression eases and lifts, Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post
    https://horrorvidz123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete