The First of Many Halloween Hootenanny Songs!


 Let's kick off the spooky season a little early this year! I think we all could use a little fun around the house so crank up some Halloween inspired tunes and dance!

The Ghost In You - The Psychedelic Furs


Ghosts - Ladytron



Lust For A Vampyr - I Monster



Cemetary Waltz - Two Steps From Hell



Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell



And that's just the tip of the iceberg join me every Monday now through Halloween for more groovy tunes to howl at the moon.


3 comments:

  1. I had not heard of I Monster before but I will be checking them out on Bandcamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never seen that "Ghost in You" video by the Furs. What is Richard Butler wearing? I watched him throw a temper tantrum once at the Follinger Auditorium at the University of Illinois and storm of the stage. Not his best moment nor my best concert.

    ReplyDelete