Sunflower Field (Cuteness Alert)



My youngest was about to get braces when she started seeing the post's on social media that the sunflower field was open and ready for those Instagram picture opportunities. So she quickly planned out our trip so she could get her photo's done before the big day. On our way out the rain started to roll in and tears started to form. I kept letting her know it will be fine and she would be so much happier with her pictures in the end. Well, I think they turned out pretty good with just the iPhone. So here are a few of those pictures to brighten your day.



My whole world right here in one cute little photo. Not going to lie and not trying to brag but I'm truly blessed. These girls can bring light to a cloudy day.




You have to love that sky with all that yellow. You also have to look close because Ella is hidden rather well.




Saved the best for last. Look at these two!! They might give me a headache from time to time, keep me busy running from rehearsals to basketball games but man it's worth it.


Oh, and my wife spotted this creepy faced Sunflower. Kind of looks like a charter from a comic book.



Also, this week was to be Camp week, so we had a little surprise visit with Steve!! So much fun that day sharing old camp stories learning that Alexa can fart... no really go ahead and ask her right now and defiantly ask her for the juicy fart. I also kind of feel bad for Steve as a few "Adult" items may have made it to the Amazon shopping list as well. 

Ok, I hope this helped put a little smile on your face, I did watch a movie this week that I just have to talk about so watch for that review next week!

Until then stay safe, wear your mask, and smile we will get back to normal soon!!





6 comments:

  1. Wow - pictures in the sunflower field are a great idea. Your girls look great! So glad you got to visit Steve. It has been a lonely existence for a lot of us this year with all social events cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve said he has not left the house sense March. He sits in his room watching TV all day, I feel bad for him, and wish I did not live so far away.

      Delete
  2. What great photos! I wonder if only Alexa can fart -- I'll have to ask my Siri to make a juicy fart and test it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a coincidence. In May, my boss (while we were still on lockdown) unexpectedly brought by a packet of sunflower seeds. I then planted them and now two are starting to open. You can see photos on my blog.

    ReplyDelete