What did you Watch in May? Well here is my list.


Tue, 26 May 2020 on Amazon Prime

Man Annie Potts is gorgeous!  The movie itself is still just ok.

3 out of 5 Stars


Sat, 23 May 2020 on Shudder

That was fun! If this would have hit the big screen in the early 80s’ it would have been a hit. Deserves its cult status.


Wed, 20 May 2020 Full Moon Streaming

During the glory days of VHS, this would have had me hook line and sinker. But know it just does not hold up. All those hot ladies showing up for a fight That never happens. Oh well, I have seen worse I guess.


Tue, 19 May 2020 on Disney Plus

Still a fun trip down memory lane of the family nights spent around the glowing tube of TV! 



Watched on Friday, May 8, 2020. Netflix



Saturday, May 2nd Svengoolie

Frank Chase as the Deputy was my favorite part but it also leads me to the question where all deputy in the 50s all Barney Fife kind of guys? Even with weak special effects, this was super fun.




Watched on Friday, May 1, 2020. Amazon Prime

This was a neat look into how these fans saved their Drive-In. Unable to purchase a $50,000 digital projector, a group of film fanatics in rural Pennsylvania fight to keep a dying drive-in theater alive by screening only vintage 35mm film prints and working entirely for free.



Watched on Friday, May 1, 2020. Disney+

Goofy is still my hero!


The totals for the month look like this

8 Flims Watched

2 On Disney+

2 On Amazon Prime

1 On Shudder

1 On Svengoolie

1 On Netflix

55 of the 75 movie goal I set for 2020!

Don't forget you can always follow along on Letterboxd if you are on Letterboxd let me know in the comments below I will be more than happy to follow you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment