Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cream Pies


Oh My GOSH!! Has anybody seen these Little Debbie Caramel Apple Oatmeal Creme Pies?? If you have did you pick them up like I did? I love the Oatmeal Creme Pies on their own but man when you add in the flavor of Carmel Apple you get one of this year's best fall treats!! The box I picked up was gone in days, days I tell ya!! That is 8 of the most wonderful pillows of heaven. No, really you need to run out and pick these up asap!


They, of course, have the other Fall staples like Bat and Pumpkin shaped brownies, fall cakes and of course Pumpkin Spice rolls but the Carmel Apple pies are new and well worth it. So let me know in the comments below if you have ever tried these and what did you think? Also, make sure to check out some of the other great blog's counting down to Halloween this year!


3 comments:

  1. They do look and sound sinfully delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to pick these up and try them. But first, I have to eat my first real caramel apple of the season. Priorities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been snacking on these for the past week or two! They're not bad at all!

    ReplyDelete