Top Five Tuesday Camp Food!


I'm always being asked why I do not have any top 5 or 10 lists on my blog. Well like most that can change from hour to hour or day to day but I still think it will be fun so here is my first and oddest top 5!

This Tuesday is a silly one but one that is fresh in my mind. The top meals I ate at camp! You all have heard the term Camp Food is good and you all know that is a bunch of crap. But we survive and today I'm going to share with you the food that I was able to swallow!

Number 5 


 It is kind of hard to screw up chicken but I have to say the rice was pretty tolerable. OR it was just that this was the middle of the week and I was starving. We always say that Camp is the best diet plan out there.

Number 4 




Oh, my thank goodness for the bake sale on Tuesday hosted by the girl's cabin of Sterns. And as a side note, they raised over $800 bucks and that was enough to send one camper to camp next year!

Number 3


Ok, I'm pretty sure this was a soy bean burger but is was not bad. As for the portion size tho so not enough I mean come on look at those tot's my girls would need more than that!

Number 2


Avanti's Bread sure its a restaurant in a college town that is famous for their bread and pizza but I do not like pizza so I hate a ton of this bread and butter. This was Wednesday night and you really could tell I was hungry! Steve ate the pizza and that was good to him!

So some of you might be asking what about breakfast anything good for that meal? Well, the answer is we don't know! That great thing about this camp is you do not have to get up early or go to a meal if you do not want to. In fact, one of our best buddies skipped a few dinners due to how gross they were and took a shower and at the junk food we had back at the cabin.

So on to Number One


A good old Brat done up  on the grill!! This was the best meal and it was early in the week so my hopes were high that the rest of the week would be good. I'm pretty sure I scored an extra brat that day.

Ok so there you have my first top 5, sure it was silly but now it is up to you guys what would you like to see? Shoot me an email or comment below. Heck, you can tweet me too! Until next week remember

Camp Food Is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment