Last week's Hoarding up!


Sorry, I have not posted my pickups in a while so I will have to do some catching up later. But for now last week was a good week for hunting. Also did a Horror Game Swap at Swapadvd.com that was fun. Ok so here we go first up part of my order from Full Moon came in.




Yeah baby I just love these plush Blade and Torch! They are much bigger than I expected and will look great in the Man Cave! And I can not wait to dive into Evil Bong 420 once again. In fact, I can not wait until these hit BluRay. Still waiting for the book to come and I'm all set.


Did find two PlayStation 2 games for only .50 cents each that alone made it hard not to pass it up. I have yet to play them, but Motocross Mania 2 looks pretty cool. Motocross is worth only 3 dollars. And Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open rings in at $8 so not a bad haul.

Next up the only Garage Sale find of the week (Way to hot to hit sales) Murder on Flight 502. I remember watching this with my folks on tv. I must have been the movie of the week or something. So .25 cents will give me some nostalgia.


The House of the Devil, Horns, and Mama all game from Swap a DVD Horror Game. Pretty happy about all of those. So I never did pick up a VHS this week in fact only picked up one lately and will have to post that later.


Last thing I picked up was Wolfcop on DVD it was only $2 and even though I did not like the movie I figure it would make trade bait if not I will still look nice in my ever growing movie collection in the Cave!

Comments

Popular This Week

That Sinterklass!

Rare Car found in the Illinois Valley

Better Watch Out its Creepmas!

The Krampus

Sad Day