Flashback Weekend Update


Flashback Weekend has announced a PHANTASM 35th anniversary reunion on August 8-10, 2014 including PHANTASM writer and director Don Coscarelli and stars Angus Scrimm, Michael Baldwin, Reggie Bannister, Bill Thornbury and Kat Lester.

Katharine Isabelle will appear in "HANNIBAL" for a four episode run this season. Katharine will be joining Robert Englund, Lance Henriksen, The Souska Sisters, and many more celebrity guests at Flashback Weekend Chicago Horror Convention  Visit flashbackweekend.com for updates.

I remeber meeting Isabelle a few years back. I also remeber that it did not go so well. I swear she wanted 30 bucks just to breath her air. So I sure hope this year goes better. She is somebody I enjoy watching. And would love for her to ink my Freddy Vs Jason so we will see.



No comments:

Post a Comment