Turkey Time



Oh, Thanksgiving during Covid what a time to be alive! What do I mean? Well, it's not crazy talk just think about it, even with a smaller bird on the table for me I went from 20 family members eating my food to just 2!! That's a lot of turkey for this guy!


Not to mention all the pie just for me!! I will take it or three pieces I will let you know.


And Aunt Edena will not be around so no stove top stuffing just the good stuff!!


Also no need to dress up this year it's going to be baggy jeans or sweat pants for sure. Heck, my wife will probably keep on her pajamas all day long.


So let's all just relax enjoy the family around you Zoom if you can (or want to) and for god sakes do not run out on Black Friday for the junk you do not need. Retailers will be desperate for your money all year so the sales will go deeper on better products. 




Oh and yeah set those scales back nobody needs to know.


 Most of all have a safe, warm, and Happy Thanksgiving. 

2 comments:

  1. There's a silver lining to every cloud! I stole the first meme for my own American Thanksgiving post coming up this week, thanks! Enjoy your turkey and relaxed atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gret post. I stole the Skinny Turkey Tees for my post today.

    ReplyDelete