Halloween 2019!

Oh man, how are you witches and ghouls today? How was your Halloween? As always lately my girls kept me busy with Basketball games Broadway Backward and ugh Elf The Musical Practice. And that snow on Halloween wow just wow! In fact, our Trick or treat was moved to November 1st this year.  So I sure with you today a few photos and of course this year's snowing Halloween video.


Lainey this year went as the Pizza Plant delivery driver delivery her best friend the slice of pizza.


She also took home first place in the costume contest!


Little miss Freshman did not want to go house to house to collect her loot but wanted to enjoy the day still walking around in her It's Raining Men outfit. 



My wife and I got a little excited when Halloween was postponed thinking maybe we could finally go out on our Anniversary for the first time in 14 years. Welp, nope they called Elf practice instead oh well. Happy 21st Anniversary anyway my love. 

4 comments:

  1. Cute costumes! No snow here, but rain! Boo, but was warm and trick or treat was still on Halloween night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza Delivery Gal, Pizza Slice, It's Raining Men -- all great costumes! And many a time I trick or treated in the snow as a kid here in Canada.

    I know indoor trick or treating is very common now, like your footage from the school, but really -- where's the fun in that? All those kids in line look bored, just shuffling from one candy giver to the next. Running around outside, at night, from scary house to creepy house -- now THAT'S Halloween!

    And one last comment -- I always enjoy watching your videos. They're visually interesting, well edited and fun. Hell, I even enjoy the music you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids costumes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the kind words I love making videos I wish YouTube was around 30 years ago I just might have been famous. And yeah trick or treat inside is so lame and they all do look like zombies.

    ReplyDelete