Is it Baseball season yet?

Well did my first mock draft today I need to get better at this Fantasy Baseball thing I play the guys at work. Finished 3rd last year missing a chance at the tile by a run!

From Yahoo:
Hello,


Thank you for participating in our Live Mock Draft.


Mock draft results for Shoestring Catch 2210448 are listed by round below.



Your Team
1. Matt Kemp (LAD - OF)
2. Ian Kinsler (Tex - 2B)
3. Jose Reyes (Mia - SS)
4. Ryan Zimmerman (Was - 3B)
5. Cole Hamels (Phi - SP)
6. Mike Napoli (Tex - C,1B)
7. Michael Young (Tex - 1B,2B,3B)
8. Ian Kennedy (Ari - SP)
9. Alex Gordon (KC - OF)
10. Jonathan Papelbon (Phi - RP)
11. Drew Stubbs (Cin - OF)
12. Carlos Beltran (StL - OF)
13. Daniel Hudson (Ari - SP)
14. Ichiro Suzuki (Sea - OF)
15. Joel Hanrahan (Pit - RP)
16. Max Scherzer (Det - SP)
17. Chris Carpenter (StL - SP)
18. Freddie Freeman (Atl - 1B)
19. Ervin Santana (LAA - SP)
20. J.P. Arencibia (Tor - C)
21. Jeff Francoeur (KC - OF)
22. Mark Trumbo (LAA - 1B,OF)
23. Lucas Duda (NYM - 1B,OF)

I'm proud of my self I did not draft any White Sox this time around and that has been one of my downfalls.

Comments

Popular This Week

Better Watch Out its Creepmas!

Creepmas Short Flick!

Egypt's ancient loves live again in evil!

That Sinterklass!

Ghouls just want to have fun!