Adam the Woo!

Hi gang sorry had a little time off from blogging last week but I will get caught up with all the great things we did last week! But today I want to share with you a YouTube vlogger that I have falling in love with. His name is Adam The Woo and his daily journeys. I found his channel a few months ago when he did a meet up with another vlogger I watched. I was drawn in by his style.


The crazy part of this story for Adam is that he has packed all his belongings into a van that he plans on traveling the country in! And what he could not fit he gave away, no really he is just going to travel around giving us a glimpse every day into what he see's. I don't know it is amazing to me and in a few short months, I have watched an amazing amount of backlog! It has been a fun journey and I look forward to a new video every day.

I guess what I'm trying to say is Adam the Woo is worth looking into as he gives us the view a glimpse into his life and what he is leaving behind!



Let me know if you check him out it is so worth it. And good luck Adam!

2 comments:

  1. This does look good! The problem I have with vlogs, however, is that they are much more time-consuming to interact with than blogs. I just don't have that kind of time to sit and watch lengthy videos on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree that is why I limit my videos to be under 10 minutes and I only watch a handful of vloggers. Bloggers are just so much cooler :)

      Delete