Camp Food Is Good!


Oh, camp food how much I miss you already, NOT! Sure we give camp food a bunch of crap all the time but this year it was not as bad as you would think. Sure the portions are small in fact too small for adults but in my eyes, it's the best diet plan ever. The food, for the most part, is so gross that we all eat salad every meal and crave the ranch dressing that they use but not this year we actually ate so here is a look back on the five best meals of the week.

Number 5


Teriyaki chicken was not bad in fact it was tender and juicy it did come with a side but I can not remember for the life of me what it was but we did not grab it. I think Steve went with the salad this day. Well, I liked it anyway.


Number 4


Now, this was one heck of a meal! The coleslaw was not bad pulled pork was really good and heck even vanilla pudding with cookie crumbles on top hell to the yes! Yeah looking good baby.

Number 3


When we had a bad meal come up I stuck to Hardboiled eggs, cheese, and yes a drizzle of that wonderful Ranch dressing. It might look gross but it kept me alive for the week. 

Number 2


It's hard to screw up a hamburger right? This burger was cooked well and still juicy! Pretty sure I grabbed two of these and that brownie was not bad too. The fries tho mmmm nope they were hard as a rock!

Number 1


Ok going to cheat here, on Friday one of the mom's sent our cabin homemade lasagna to die for! This was so good I was full from eating it the rest of the day! So as you can see camp food was not so bad, we did have so really gross meals as well like pork chops (Steve and I went back for more lasagna that night) a really gross spaghetti and some kind of brisket that was well heartburn city that day. 


Bonus feature:

What was this? Let me know your guesses in the comments below. My girls claim its burnt mash potatoes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment