Famous Monsters


Not really going to share music today but rather a different kind of sound. If you were lucky enough to grow up in the wonderful age of records you know just how much they could transfer you to another world. One record that has escaped me for years would be Famous Monsters Speak. I know you can buy this on Itunes or even pick up the CD but nothing can replace that sound of a record.



But a few records that did not escape me Alfred Hitchcock stories for young people! I had a few of these talk about perfect storytelling.



When it comes to Vincent Price most of my collection was on cassette tape. I think Price had way more than Hitchcock but that is ok they both do a great job of scaring the pants off of you. 


2 comments:

  1. Well, I certainly grew up in the age of LPs but I never heard any of these! Spoken word records were pretty rare in my neck of the woods -- everyone wanted music instead. Alas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add them to Watch Later. It is going to be jammed packed with things to watch and listen to after this season! Thanks for them. Love spooky tales and with Hitchcock and Price, you know it will be good fun!

    ReplyDelete