Happiest Place on Earth...Horizon Camp

Ok, so I have not had much time write about camp but let's just say this year was fantastic. Steve and I had a blast. All through the heat kept us indoors in the after noon we sure kept our self's busy.


This year tho was pretty special this year marked the first time in many years that we have a family where together. Yep, my little brother was able to make it this year and the coolness does not stop there my nephew also joined us for his first year! Talk about an amazing feeling having your family at camp.


Nothing is better in life than spending time with family, friends and my buddy Steve. Check out my youtube page of a few videos from this year in the mean time here is the video Steve and I made for Sunday the first day of camp.


I promise I will write more about our adventures soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment