Doritos to Release Guardians Bag with Soundtrack!


WHAAAT?? Not going to lie I would love one of these I have yet to find the price tag but here is the info I have come across.

The limited edition bags will be on sale at Amazon this Friday (April 28) and come with a music player directly in the front of the bag that looks like an old-school cassette player.
It even comes with a headphone jack that you can plug into a music device! Here is the soundtrack from the movie which you will be able to listen to in its entirety:
  • “Flash Light” – Parliament
  • “Father and Son” – Yusuf / Cat Stevens
  • “Surrender” – Cheap Trick
  • “Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang” – Silver
  • “Come a Little Bit Closer” – Jay & the Americans
  • “Brandy (You’re a Fine Girl)” – Looking Glass
  • “My Sweet Lord” – George Harrison
  • “Southern Nights” – Glen Campbell
  • “Bring It on Home to Me” – Sam Cooke
  • “The Chain” – Fleetwood Mac
  • “Lake Shore Drive” – Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah
  • “Fox on the Run” – Sweet
  • “Mr. Blue Sky” – Electric Light Orchestra
  • “Guardians Inferno” – The Sneepers, David Hasselhoff


5 comments:

  1. I know! and I still can not find a link to order it so it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's going to be the most expensive bag of Doritos ever! But ohhhh I needs it.

      Delete
  2. I hope you manage to lay your hands on one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, "Lake Shore Drive" by Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah. I didn't think anyone outside of the St. Louis area knew that song! It was a staple on local rock stations during the 70's and 80's.

    ReplyDelete