Strange Things 11 Movie's from the 80's!


Mill's Creek is unleashing some really great 80's themed compilations! Many with hard to find tiles, like Slipstream, My Moms a Werewolf, and Warriors of the Wasteland. This is every Sci-Fi Horror nerd from the 80's wet dream! Just check out he info below.

A group of kids on the run from evil scientists, a forbidden wasteland populated by bloodthirsty mutants and a family haunted by mysterious electronic pulses are just a few of the totally 80s tropes in this undeniably strange sci-fi/horror movie collection. With a killer lineup of talent including Liam Neeson, Molly Ringwald, Mark Hamill, Joey Lawrence, Ben Kingsley, Karen Black, F. Murray Abraham, Bill Paxton and countless others, this 11-Movie Collection is one that you need to see to believe.











Pulse - (1988) - Color - PG-13 - Cliff De Young, Roxanne Hart, Joey Lawrence, Matthew Lawrence 



Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone - (1983) - Color – PG - Peter Stauss, Molly Ringwald 


Krull - (1983) - Color – PG - Ken Marshall, Lysette Anthony, Freddie Jones and Liam Neeson 


My Mom’s a Werewolf - (1989) - Color – PG - Susan Blakely, John Saxon, Marcia Wallace, Ruth Buzzi 


The Hearse - (1980) - Color – PG - Trish Van Devere, Joseph Cotten, Donald Hotton, David Gautreaux


Lurkers - (1988) - Color – R - Christine Moore, Gary Warner, Marina Taylor


Slipstream - (1989) - Color - PG-13 - Bill Paxton, Mark Hamill, Ben Kingsley, F. Murray Abraham 


Mutant - (1984) - Color – R - Bo Hopkins, Wings Hauser, Jody Medford 


Warriors Of The Wasteland- (1983) - Color - R – Fred Williamson, George Eastman, Timothy Brent



Alien Contamination - (1981) - Color – R - Ian McCulloch, Louise Marleau 


Eternal Evil (aka The Blue Man) - (1985) - Color – R - Winston Rekert, Karen Black


I could not find a trailer for this film sorry. But come on this set looks amazing, there has to be a movie on here you would like to see so let me know in the comments below what that one is.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember if I have Slipstream on DVD or just VHS. Love that movie!
    I think I've seen Warriors.
    And of course I've seen Krull, I mean...come on!

    I'm guessing these aren't going to be the greatest transfers of the movies but for under $10 you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can not wait to revisit Slipstream! I'm sure the transfers will be Mill's creek standard grainy but for some of these films finely coming to DVD I will take.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular This Week

Stardew Valley

Trick or treat, fools.

Ghouls just want to have fun!

Happy Halloween