Max

Max The Curse of the Brotherhood

So with all the hype this week during E3 I decided to jump back into this game. This was a big E3 announcement game a few years back.

I was lucky enough to score a download code for a few coins on 99gamers before it went belly up.

The game looks amazing and the gameplay is pretty new to me you fill your magic marker up to unlock things around you.

I stink and video games but this one has been pretty cool so far.

Plot:
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood is a cinematic adventure filled with action-packed platforming and creative puzzle-solving. Armed with only a Magic Marker, Max must confront evil at every turn in a hostile and fantastical world in order to save his kid brother, Felix. Join Max on his great adventure!


Here are a few clips that we have made.


I just love how beautiful the backgrounds are. Really helps pull you in the environment. 


This is a long play video sorry. So what are you playing during the dog days of summer? What are you looking forward to that has come out of this years E3? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment