Sven to Host Mad Monster Party at FlashbackWeekend!


Holy cat's I wonder if my kids will let me drag them to this? I think its great that FlashbackWeekend is looking to make this a family convention I'm all in for this!

From Flashbackweekend.com

Join Flashback Weekend on Sunday August 9 for some spooky fun for the entire family emceed by Chicago TV Horror Host legend SVENGOOLIE (Rich Koz) as only he can. Join us for a screening of the 1967 Rankin Bass stop motion animated classic “MAD MONSTER PARTY” starring Boris Karloff! The 2 hour stage show / movie screening will include audience participation and many more surprises!

Svengoolie will take the stage at 1:00PM. Other convention activities throughout the day include our giant vendors room to find rare collectibles, meet celebrity guests, and have the kiddies join us for some fun activities!

4 comments:

  1. Rankin and Bass' "Mad Monster Party" we have enjoyed since we were a child... even had (other than Boris Karloff), one of my favorite performers since early childhood... Miss Phylis Diller....
    did you know that her "trademark" laugh started out as a sound that she would often make when very nervous....
    she transformed this nervous "habit" into one of the most memorable "Laughs" in entertainment history....
    Rest in peace , dear Lady...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that about the laugh that's cool!

      Delete
    2. We learned it from an interview with this dear Lady that we saw a while back...

      Delete
  2. Very cool. Wish I could go.

    ReplyDelete